That Red Thong



Dearest  Akosua Deli.ciouz,


I am final year student of University of Ghana majoring in Political Science and French. Last Monday I boarded a taxi at a nearby junction. There were three men and a lady in the taxi already.  The taxi driver and a gentleman in his thirties were sitting at the front seats respectively while the remaining two sat at the back seat. The taxi driver asked where I was going and I responded that I was going to Legon. He said “we are going to Legon so get in”.  Courteously, I greeted them as soon as I sat down.  The car moved to about 120 meters when the driver halted and asked me to open the car door and close it very well. He then gave me a mud-covered duster to push some bolts that were not making the door to close properly. He nodded his head to indicate that the door was perfectly closed so he drove on. When we reached Trinity junction, the taxi driver said “Madam, we are no longer going to Legon, so please get down here. It is very easy to get a taxi here to campus”. I was furious because I was running late to school but then again, I was so happy the driver did not ask me to pay for the fare because I was all set to rain insults on him.


Akosua Deli.ciouz, eight minutes had passed and I was still struggling to get a taxi to school. Finally, I got to campus and quickly I dashed to the lecture hall. When the three hour lecture on international politics was over, I opened my hand bag only to find out my IPhone had been stolen. Apparently, when the taxi driver was asking me to close the door properly, his co-conspirators (the passengers I met in the taxi) opened my hand bag and took out my IPhone. 


 Akosua Deli.ciouz, I was brooding over my lost contacts and how I am going to get a new phone on my way back to the house when an ash BWM hooted at me. The driver in the BWM exclaimed “Madam why? What is wrong with you? Just hop in.” Akosua Deli.ciouz, can you imagine I was so preoccupied I didn’t realize the back zip of the black trousers that I was wearing had opened and my red Egyptian cotton thong was on exhibition. And that’s why the gentleman honked at me and offered me a lift home. I can’t faithfully tell where and how my zipper got spoilt and the time the red thong display started. As discomfited as I was, the only words I could mutter were “thank you” when we got to my house.


Akosua Deli.ciouz, the gentleman visited the following day to check on me and I got to know his name as Ekow. He is a nice person and though I have been off the dating scene for two years, I can tell we are attracted to each other. My problem is, you know what they say about men that, they are usually moved by what they see and women by what they hear so I think Ekow is attracted to me because of my well rounded derriere in the red thong he saw. Akosua Deli.ciouz, please advise me.


Lady- In –Distress

Afua Simpson


Folks, please let’s advice Afua Simpson on what to do. Leave your suggestion in the comment box below.

Comments

Afua Simpson needs your advice. Feel free to leave your comments. Thank you
Anonymous said…
Afua, Have you thought about how many more people you would have put on your 'Egytian exhibition' for if Ekow had not stopped to pick you up? There is no straight forward answer to your questions to Akosua Deli.ciuoz so you would have to rely on your 'woman's instinct to decide for yourself what you want to do with Ekow, but it should be based on the fact that he picked you up and saved you from your 'broken zip exhibition'. No if you are attracted to the gentleman, it should because you have given yourself time to know him well. It should be based on more, a lot more.

Grandpa
Thank you very much for your contribution. Appreciated!!!