Shake It Off!



After walking out of my life, he has moved on so quickly. He has the nerve to display his wedding pictures and kids on Facebook and Twitter without any hint of guilt.  She now occupies my position after back-stabbing me.  My career is in shambles and jobless. After working my butt off for my arrogant boss and his company, he doesn’t even acknowledge my efforts. Can you imagine this ungrateful shameless rat? She is not even remorseful.  And I thought, we were friends, how could he do that to me? Where did I go wrong? What did I do to deserve all these? Why me Lord?

Can you relate to any of these or similar heart-wrenching scenarios? Don’t beat yourself dear? Life is not fair at all but that is the beauty of it.  We get trapped with past pains and bruises emotionally and we allow ourselves to become afraid. Why karma does take so long a time? Time passes and it becomes harder to move forward. Before we know it, years have passed.  Time is, as they say, a great healer. However, certain past wounds just hang on and eat away at people. Have you realized that people who hurt us badly move on so quickly than we that are or were the victims? The painful truth.

It is only human to brood over past pains but search your inner heart. You will realize that we hold on to that hurt, rejection, humiliation, backstabbing, mockery, betrayal because we enjoy playing being the victim so much that we give enormous power to people who hurt us badly over us.  You have to get rid of the entire negative muddle in your system (honey trust me, they are toxic and contagious) and it will open up room for better things to come into your life. The ability to forgive is vital if we are going to be positive in life as well as letting it go and moving on.

Letting it go is not easy, but if you do let it go, you will be content that you did.  Those who come into our lives to crush us badly are part of our destiny. In telling our life stories to the world, they play a crucial role by helping us change scenes of our lives.  Shake it off! Let it go! Move on!

If it is taking you ages to let it go. Always, remember your maker is your healer. Meditate on

Isaiah 43:18-19
"Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the desert
and streams in the wasteland.”


Deli.ciouzly Yours

Akosua
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
Very true


Vicki
Anonymous said…
Inspirationale! Bien ici! (I hope Im rite)!


Yaw Duah
Thank you all for the comments