BOYS KASA TOO MUCH, GIRLS ABR3- KISS AND TELL


How much information do you give out when it comes to your sex life? Is it acceptable for “boys” to sing their own praises of their sexual encounters anywhere and anyhow? Do “boys” really boast about the sexual encounters intentionally to disgrace the other party involved or what? 

Episode One
 Afriyie and I meet whenever we are organizing events but we hardly get time to chit-chat. During one of the events we organized where he was in charge of cocktails, he decided to engage me in a conversation. So he asked if I were a student at Legon. “I was a student at Legon but I left in 2007.” Afriyie continued. “Really! My ex -girlfriend was there too. She is called Ciara. I was at Legon every weekend. Small world” So I replied. “I know Ciara. She was my course mate. She is very reserved but friendly”.  Afriyie bursted out with laughter. “Don’t be deceived, my dear sister, Ciara was a stallion in bed. The girl can grind and wind you all night long. She was only deceiving you all.” I kept quiet as he calculatingly disgraced and reminisced over his laimomo’s kinky adventures. If all men decide to say trash about their exes like Afriyie did, are you sure some ladies will get husbands to marry?

Episode Two
 During a prayer session by non-denominational group that meets occasionally to pray, a well-dressed lady was called forward by the pastor for prayers. Her name was Sarfowa as I got to know later. It was her first time to join the group. She fell on the ground and started screaming as she was ‘hit’ by the Holy Ghost.  I spotted Alex, an accountant by profession who kept laughing and nodding his head scornfully at Sarfowa.  I boldly asked why he was laughing at the lady when we were all praying for her after the session was over. “I knew she was faking. She wasn’t filled with Holy Ghost. She ibi azaa girl! He roused my interest at that point. “Sarfowa and I were neighbours and so we became friends. Though she knew I am married, it didn’t stop her from chasing me.  I finally succumbed to her persistent flirtations. She reserved a hotel for us to have a “good time”. My sister, I was so excited that I passed by at “blue kiosk” (a small shop where alcoholic beverages are sold) to gulp down four shots of Mandingo and Agya Appiah bitters. When we started “the show”, she didn’t do anything. Sarfowa laid there like a sleeping python. My sister, with all her noise, she didn’t know anything and I wasn’t ready to teach her.” The gen he was given out was just too much for me so I decide to change the topic but he struck me harder with one last “fila”. “I overlooked her “pythonish style” but her tattered undergarment and the odour that was stemming from her verjayjay killed my erection instantly.” Nsem pii w) wiase!  Boys can talk!

Episode Three
After staying indoors throughout the Christmas and subsequently during the New Year, I was thrilled when I got an invitation to a party. Nadine and I were enjoying some jokes by the MC when her male colleagues entered. Nadine gestured to them to join us at our table. I was quiet but Nadine and her colleagues chatted and laughed throughout. Kojo and Owusu’s conversation got my attention. Owusu is married but he has a “latest” girlfriend. So Kojo told Owusu about new sex positions he and his girlfriend should try. Apparently, the new sex positions were so acrobatic-like that Owusu had a muscle pull during the course of it. He went numb for minutes. His girlfriend who was alarmed had to cushion her man to rest and gave him a milk to drink. These “boys” are the so called “upcoming big shots men or young executives” who were making lewd jokes about their “sexscapades”. Hours later, Owusu’s girlfriend came over to the party and he confidently introduced her to us. I kept stealing glances at her as she unknowingly sat there. Poor girl! 

The cardinal rule says, don’t kiss and tell because I strongly believe that when sex or love making is so goooooooooooooood, you don’t need to tell anybody because the inner glowing and the smiling are enough to tell the people around you. If you want share tales and experiences from your bedroom it is encouraged but I have problem with “boys” who deliberately blunt out their “sexscapades” just to “disgrace” the women involved.  “Boys” have to learn from the “men” that, a man must respect the other party he tangos with.

Deli.ciouzly Yours
Akosua

Comments

Anonymous said…
E! Mansa, you are too much. I like you candid expressions. Keep it up but remember girls to dey talk waa!

Admirer
Anonymous said…
Akosua, thank you for your piece. Some "boys" can be very raw and local.

Yaa Amponsah
Anonymous said…
It is simple Mansa, you girls should date men and not boys!

Opanyin
Anonymous said…
very interesting piece....girls abr3
Keith
Anonymous said…
I like this article Mansa. You are very innovative
Daniel
Anonymous said…
Mansa, you are the best!